Our mission is to enhance our clients’ mental and physical wellness by creating and maintaining a fun, diverse fitness-lifestyle. With our degree-certified personal trainers and industry leading group instructors, inShape is committed to accomplishing our mission. inShape is an advocate and teacher of healthier living; we strongly believe in our motto: “Don’t put years in your life, put life in your years.”
The inShape philosophy is about achieving and maintaining balance between the key variables of fitness and overall wellness. Balancing: strength training, cardiovascular training, core training, balance training, flexibility training and nutrition; along with a healthy practice of mental exercises (meditation and stress management), one could optimize his/her overall fitness and wellness.
- inShape considers our clients part of the inShape family.
- inShape is sensitive to our clients fitness needs and concerns.
- inShape’s safe and healthy fitness approach is tailored to our clients comfort level.
- inShape is committed to providing the highest standard of quality care.
- inShape is committed to learning and implementing the latest in fitness studies.
- inShape teaches discipline in fitness maintenance and provides lasting fitness values – values that last a lifetime.
|Compare and Contrast to Other Fitness Facilities||inShape||Others|
|Monitor Blood Pressure||Y||N|
|Degree Certification Required||Y||N|
|Pre/Post Gastric-Bypass Workout||Y||N|
|Wide Variety of Classes||Y||N|